Getting Started with Brightcove Campaign™
Brightcove Campaign is designed for demand generation marketers to allow them to easily configure, publish, and measure video performance within their campaigns. To access Brightcove Campaign, navigate to: https://studio.brightcove.com/products/brightcovecampaign. Sign in with your email address and password.
The home page provides the ability to:
Viewing system notifications
The application header will display a bell icon when there are system notifications available. Clicking the icon will display the list of system notifications.
The header will display a warning icon when there are system issues. Clicking the icon will open the Brightcove System Status page.
Managing account settings
The administration menu can be accessed by clicking the gear icon () in the header. The administration menu provides access to:
- Account Information - View information about the current account
- User Management - Manage the users who are authorized to use the application
- Account Settings - Manage the reporting time zone
- Media Sharing - Manage the accounts who can share videos to your account
- Google Analytics - Configure Google Analytics event tracking
- Adobe Analytics - Configure Adobe Analytics event tracking
- MAP Connections - Configure connections to marketing automation platforms (MAP)
- Billing - View billing information for the account
Selecting an account
If you have access to multiple accounts, the account selector can be used to select the account you want to access. To switch accounts, click on the Account name in the top right corner of the application. The current account is indicated with a dot preceding the account name.
Click the My Profile link to update your user information and password. For more information, see Managing Profile Information.
Accessing application pages
The application header provides access to the various application pages.
The following application pages are available:
Using the Heads-Up Display
The Heads-Up Display (HUD) is a Google Chrome extension which can be used to view video analytics for videos published on live pages. The HUD provides an easy way to view the performance of your published videos without having to open the Brightcove Campaign application. For information on installing and using the HUD, see Using the Heads-Up Display Chrome Extension.
The application language can be changed by changing the language in your profile. The following languages are supported:
- Spanish (Spain)
- French (France)
- Chinese (Traditional)
For more information, see Managing Profile Information.